Feb 15, 2011

example of recount text : big mouse

example of recount text

big mouse
  one night, I asleep very comfy. then, I heard sounds from the kitchen. I gone to the kitchen and lights it. I dont saw any one in the kitchen.
  but, when I will gone back to my bad, I heard the same sounds again. suddenly, I saw a big mouse in the kitchen. I called my mother and close the kitchen door before. then my mom and I looked for broom stick. we attacked the mouse with broom stick. I killed the mouse. we leave the dead mouse in the kitchen.
  in the next day, I threw away the mouse and cleaned he blood of mouse in the kitchen.

2 comments:

  1. thats very interesting, child...

    ReplyDelete
  2. there something in the way you wrote the text,hehe. keep it up anyway

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Holidays at Bali 2017 (recount text)

Here i provide an example of recount text about holidays in Bali 2017 . Please guys read carefully and identify the general structure of thi...